[Update: Entries are closed for the giveaway. Any entries from 00.00 GMT on 30 October 2008 are not valid. Thank you to all who entered the giveaway draw.]
Today begins your last chance to win a great laptop prize package on the HP Freshman 15 competition. Here at TheUniversityBlog, one lucky student is in store to win big. How good is that?
15 different sites have each been giving away a laptop, external hard drive, all-in-one printer, docking station, and carry case for when you’re on the go. Sure, there are computers on campus, but this prize package ensures that you can work at ease where you want, print to your heart’s content and get some extra entertainment for your room. You could even update your Facebook profile when you get in to announce the end of a quality night out…until the next morning when realisation dawns on what actually happened… 😉
TheUniversityBlog is the final site to run this competition and I’m ready to give you the chance to make your life a lot easier as you go through your study. The laptop on offer is the Hewlett-Packard dv5t, with enough features and high-end specs to keep you going…and then some. With a 500Gb external hard drive and printer/scanner/copier thrown in, this package should keep you happy on the technology front.
It’s pretty simple. I want to know how you’re finding uni. Maybe you only recently finished Freshers’ celebrations, or perhaps you’re deeply involved in your final year of study. Whatever the case, I’d like to know how you feel about it.
To be in with a chance of winning the great laptop package, answer the following 7 questions:
- What uni/college are you studying at?
- What year/level are you currently in?
- What subject(s) have you chosen?
- Why did you choose that course?
- What have you most enjoyed so far about uni life and what’s bothered you most about it?
- Do you feel overworked, or free-time supreme and how (if at all) would you like to change?
- If you could go back in time to before you started uni and tell yourself one thing that would help your student experience, what would it be?
You must answer all the questions. Okay, there are 7 questions, but it’s nothing too difficult and there are no right or wrong answers. Then again, I’d be worried if you weren’t sure of the correct answer when saying where you study and what your course is!
E-mail your entries, along with your name, to email@example.com by 11.59pm GMT on 29 October 2008.
The winner will be announced here at TheUniversityBlog on 31 October 2008. Best of luck to all!
- The competition is open to all university/college students around the world.
- Only one entry per person.
- You must answer all 7 questions to be entered in the competition.
- The winning entry will be picked at random.
- Entries need to be in by 11.59pm (23.59) GMT on 29 October 2008. Entries received from 00.00 GMT on 30 October onward will not be entered in the competition.