It’s the final TUB-Thump of 2016.
That means you’ve either finished, or you’re just about to hit campus for the last time before the holidays.
Today’s episode looks at 5 things you can do over the break, so you can hit campus in 2017 with confidence.
No matter how crazy or quiet the next few weeks are set to be, let’s get set for what’s coming next.
Here are the show notes for the 10-min episode:
- 01:50 – 1. Take Stock: Step back and think about where you are at the moment. (1st years 02:30, 2nd years 02:55, final years 03:25)
- 04:20 – 2. Plan: What do you want to do over the rest of the year?
- 05:10 – 3. Relax: University encapsulates everything. Instead of feeling the anti-climax of stepping away from everything, let now be a time to recharge. Get back in the New Year with a bang.
- 06:30 – 4. Revise: Short bursts of work will bring you up to speed and help you feel more confident for your return.
- 07:50 – 5. Tidy Up: You start university with loads of stuff. You collect more stuff. Now it’s time to work out what you *really* need.
- 09:20 – TUB-Thump returns on Monday, January 9 2017. You know, so long as my computer doesn’t blow up again…!
Have a fantastic break. I hope your New Year celebration is full of the winningest win.
TUB-Thump is part of the Learning Always Network.
Keep being awesome!